2-year-old girl dies after eating a cookie used to poison a dog

2-year-old girl dies after eating a cookie used to poison a dog

The innocence of a little girl did not allow her to foresee that death was stalking her after eating a cookie she found at the bottom of her house. The little girl died after eating the candy she shared with a friend, who is now in delicate health.

2-year-old girl dies after eating a cookie used to poison a dog

Little Heidy Valeria, only 2 years old, died after a person threw a cookie in her house with the intention of poisoning her barking pet.

The incident took place on February 1 in the municipality of Tototlán, Mexico.

Valeria began to feel ill, so her mother took her to the Municipal Civil Protection Unit, where poisoning protocols were applied.

The municipal president, Juan Carlos Vázquez Coyul, regretted what happened and made known the type of care that was provided to the minor: “Unfortunately, the prompt action of Civil Protection at the time of executing the care protocol was not enough; in the transfer to the hospital on two occasions the little girl was taken out of the arrest”.

The dismayed community clamors for justice and through social networks launched a movement to demand celerity and the whereabouts of the culprit of the crime, whose intention was to kill the family dog because it barked a lot.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Angelina Jolie, voice of gender violence in the U.S.

Angelina Jolie, voice of gender violence in the U.S.: emotionally remembers the children of the victims

Parents are arrested for keeping their adopted son locked in a garage for five years

Parents are arrested for keeping their adopted son locked in a garage for five years