Table of Contents
If you are a cyclist, you know how important it is to use good accessories for your bike. These are elements designed to fulfil specific functions during the practice of this sport and that greatly enhance the experience.
In the AMS online shop you will find a wide range of accessories of excellent quality and outstanding design. If style is important to you, you should choose this brand.
What can you buy at AMS?
In AMS, they have alliances with important brands in the world of sports, so that their customers get a product that satisfies them. The following are some examples:
- Grips. Bike grips are very important for the safety of the cyclist, as the grip does not let go easily, prevents slipping and provides comfort. AMS has limited edition models with cutting-edge designs.
- Mudguards. Mudguards are the elements that protect the wheels and also prevent the rider from getting a lot of mud, dirt, water or whatever is on the ground.
- Frame guard. The frame guard is a PVC element that protects the frame of the bicycle. It prevents dents, scratches, scuffs, discolouration and so on. In addition, the AMS ones have extraordinary designs that add style to the bike.
- Crank defender. This is an accessory that protects the cranks from impacts during the ride. The crank defender contributes to the safe handling of the bike without absorbing water and with a very attractive design.
- Straps. Straps help keep the rider’s shoe firmly on the pedal, allowing them to make any manoeuvre with the confidence that their foot will not slip out of place. This accessory should be made of a durable and comfortable material, so that it does its job without disturbing the riding experience.
How to buy from AMS?
The AMS online shop works like most online stores nowadays. It is very easy for the cyclist to buy what he/she likes from the catalogue. All you need is your computer or mobile phone to access the site and fill your shopping cart with the products you have chosen for your bike.
AMS attaches great importance to the quality of the products, all are of high quality, but also have alliances with other brands so that the accessories have the unique and special style that characterises them.
The site has the relevant certificates so that payments can be made securely and shipping is done without delay. You can also subscribe to their newsletters to receive information of interest to cyclists.
Advice for cyclists
- Whether you are cycling for competition or for fun and exercise, accessories are very important. For example, riding your bike without mudguards can cause your chain, pedals and other items to become clogged with dirt and affect your performance. Another example is straps, which have a very important function, because while pedalling, the force you exert can cause your shoe to slip.
- Style should not be neglected. The design of your accessories is an expression of your personality and can distinguish you from other athletes in the same competition.
- Buy all your accessories from specialised online shops. This is the best way to get the best with excellent customer service.
- Check the materials the accessories you buy are made of, as this has an important impact on the strength and durability of the product.
- Buy several accessories, with different specifications, so that you can alternate them according to your specific needs. You can also buy them in different looks, so that you have a new style for every competition.
- Don’t forget that safety comes first, buy everything that contributes to a sporting experience with minimum risk.
Choosing an online shop like AMS is the first step to getting excellent quality accessories for your bike.